Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign is stop working after my payment was declained. Even when I paid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo,

Can anybody help? Last week was my payment declained but I paid next day. It is gone 5 days and my campaign

isn't still working. Everything is sign Enable and everything is green like is working. But it is not coming any changes

with CPC or CTR. It is look like is Paused.

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Helena
September 2015

Re: My campaign is stop working after my payment was declained. Even when I paid

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
in AdWords Editor go to Help and then About AdWords Editor. You should see the version number there.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: My campaign is stop working after my payment was declained. Even when I paid

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Helena,

If you have AE open, click HELP > About Adwords Editor.

This will show you the version you are currently running.  The most current version right now is 9.7.1

Hope this helps!

-Tom

EDIT:  Yeah what Kim said Smiley Happy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you have made sure that nothing is indeed paused then this will be a hard question for us to answer here without access to your account. I suggest that you contact Google using one of the methods at this link http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, but there is one more problem. If I want to send the email to them I need to know which version of adwords editor I am using. Do you know where I can find this information.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
in AdWords Editor go to Help and then About AdWords Editor. You should see the version number there.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Helena,

If you have AE open, click HELP > About Adwords Editor.

This will show you the version you are currently running.  The most current version right now is 9.7.1

Hope this helps!

-Tom

EDIT:  Yeah what Kim said Smiley Happy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

I think the version can also be seen on top right corner of Adwords Editor. Just above Google. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’