AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign is approved but no impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign set up with 4 ads. They were running fine last weekend and ended. I extended the end date but I am not getting any impressions. The ads are eligible, I have plenty of budget. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My campaign is approved but no impressions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Edwige S

Here is some process to check yourself:

1. Use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to see where your ad appears on the page for a particular search request. This is an easy way to check on the position of a single ad, and the tool provides the exact same results as a Google search without accumulating any impressions.

2. Look for the average position column in the statistics tables on your account tabs. If you don't see the column, you can add it to your account statistics. This is the best way to check multiple positions at once. 

123.png

Also, Ads marked as "Eligible" are still under review. Wait for some time to get approved.

Eligible ads can run on Google search pages before they're approved, but won't be shown to people who have turned on SafeSearch filtering.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Usually, AdWords has a delayed of data gathered from its table. Until now it has no Impressions?

I experienced the same problem but after an hour I got my impression results. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Edwige S,

As you have mentioned that the campaign was ended and you have extended the End date now.

So, your ads are already approved.

As mentioned by @Jarric Bon C, it may be due to delay in data update in the AdWords UI.

For your reference: Determining your data's freshness

Hoping that the stats got updated in the UI now.

Make sure that you are not access the data for the date when the campaign was not running.

Meanwhile, check the billing/balance.

Also, check the bids if these are not below the estimated 1st page bids.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’