AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My approved ads are not receiving any impressions or clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My approved ads are not receiving any impressions or clicks, from (ads tab, status, it shows YES for some and No for some) but still 0 impression and no clicks. At time of estimation Google adwords estimated we will receive around 400 to 500 clicks per-day from these campaigns. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: My approved ads are not receiving any impressions or clicks

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Arman A,

When facing this kind of problem, the reason may lie at different locations. First, try using Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool. Here is one of the best post about how to check your ads are running or not

Also we need to check the Status column of Ads. Approval status have sub-sets like Approved(limited), Approved (Adult), Approved(non-family). Know more about your Ad Status here. If you are using any TradeMarked Term in your Ad Copy, your ads will receive a Approved(Limited) Status. You can find more details on this, by enabling Policy Details Column

And about your second part of question, AdWords Keyword Planner estimates can change based on the match type you have selected. To know more on how to understand keyword and traffic estimates, visit here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: My approved ads are not receiving any impressions or clicks

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Arman A,

When facing this kind of problem, the reason may lie at different locations. First, try using Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool. Here is one of the best post about how to check your ads are running or not

Also we need to check the Status column of Ads. Approval status have sub-sets like Approved(limited), Approved (Adult), Approved(non-family). Know more about your Ad Status here. If you are using any TradeMarked Term in your Ad Copy, your ads will receive a Approved(Limited) Status. You can find more details on this, by enabling Policy Details Column

And about your second part of question, AdWords Keyword Planner estimates can change based on the match type you have selected. To know more on how to understand keyword and traffic estimates, visit here.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Thanks!