AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My adwords live chat is not working for days please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently used live chat with great success in setting up my adwords product campaign and getting my product feeds done and submitted. The ads are now running well it seems.

I have been attempting to set up my regular adwords campaign but my ads keep getting disapproved without any real explanation so I have  been trying for days to get live chat to help but every time I do I get "chat support is not available". Please note that I am attempting this during posted live chat times, using chrome, IE, and opera but none of them work.

Can I get some help with this? 

Please note that I know I can call but in my situation at work I prefer chat much more over phone or email so I wanted some direction so I can get back to the chat to help set up my new campaign. Thanks for any help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords live chat is not working for days please help!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Angela,

If your ads getting disapproved you should be able to see the reason by going to campaign tab and then ad tab and hovering over ad status bubble. Usually here you can see the disapproved reason with a link for more information on the same.

I think chat support is available in different times at different time zones. However you always can use the email support option and they do contact you.