Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adwords, dont come up when people looking for oyur buisness

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Einar,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Do you mean you aren't able to see your own ads on Google or users aren't able to see the ads? Could you elaborate your concern please?

Thanks,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Einar E

t is a good option to use the ad diagnosis and preview tool when trying to assess if your search ad is serving. There are a number of reasons this could be happening. Are your accounts under review? Is the Billing set up properly? Do you have an ad schedule? Are your destination URL's valid? The ad diagnosis tool should help you if / and why not your ads may not be serving and appropriate solutions.

Since you may searching for your ads and not click, this may be detected as not relevant by the algorithm which may have an impact on CTR > QS for example. Worth bearing in mind. It could be the ad is actually serving, but google deems the ad to your search to be not so relevant and not serve it to you.

The ad preview tool is easy to use and the troubleshooting guide can be found here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en-GB

I hope you may find the solution soon.

All the best

James Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Einar,

Please can you check the keywords status "Is it Eligible or Low Search Volume"
Hover the mouse over the speech bubble on individual keyword and check what message pops up.

And if you keywords are having low search volume staus, then Google is not going to show your ads more frequently, until they receive good search volume for that type of keywords.

Thanks,
Yash

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
There are lots of things to check...

1. Are your ads running at all? Are you gaining impressions?
2. Is you billing information correct?
3. Are you running out of budget?
4. If all of those are good, then check the ad preview tool for your keyword and region. It should give you a reason you are or are not seeing your ad.