6.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My adword account isn't active!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently created new account, But it showing some problem to be fixed & Take me out at billing section, Every thing i have rechecked & Made one advance payment though it showing that Fix problem, How would go to live mine Ad today

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adword account isn't active!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Resham T,
If you have set everything up correctly, and there is no red banner at the top of your account then you should be good to go.

It can sometimes take a few hours for everything to kick off. If you are still not seeing any activity on your ads (assuming they are approved) please contact the AdWords Support team.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey KathleenG

It seems I am facing a loop cause the system requires me to enter billing detail (which I have already provided) to activate my ads and acount. It's been like that for a couple of hours already. I even made a payment but there is no statistic on my campaign whatsover.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Domino,

Even after you have submitted your billing information and all that is fine, All ad's need to be approved by the adwords system. Textual ads usually get approved faster then Display ads. The system can take from up to 24 Hours ( 1 business day) for approval and then your ads are ready to go live. Again Text ads usually approve fairly quickly because they are automated by the system, whereas banner ads need to be visually reviewed manually, hence the longer period of time.

About the ad approval process
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6058134?hl=en&rd=1

If they are not live after 24 hours and you still have problems contact the Support Help Line as they are the only ones that have access and can look directly into your account specifically.