Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
It is just ads or everything is blank?
is your Web browser updated?
Refreshed the browser?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: My ads is not appearing in IE?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
On same keywords competitor's ad appearing But I am getting issue with my ads. That is not triggering. I have already checked Ad preview Tool Where I can see appearing of my ad.

Currently My system is using IE8.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I hope i got the right point, your ad is visible with ad preview and diagnosis tool but not with live search.
So the reason may be your settings, you might have set geographic target to show ads to 'People in my targeted location' and you are not in that location hence you are not able to check it with live search. At the same time your competitor have also targeted to the location in which you are so you are able to see their ads.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clal Lodh
October 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

The Advance setting is "People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location"

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
is your ad visible through other browsers, chrome or firefox??
then i recommend to update IE as this version is no longer supported by adwords.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Clai Lodh,

If your ad is showing with the Ad Preview tool and not with a live search, it's not related to IE, no matter what version it is. It's just the way AdWords works. You could be outside of your target area. If you check ad display from a live search often enough without clicking on your own ad, Google will stop showing it to you as they will assume it is not relevant to you. This is based on a cookie, so it could happen for you on IE8, but not with other browsers that you don't use as often.

Never trust the ad listing results of a live search unless you are in incognito mode. Even then, that could lower your CTR, and that increases your costs. Trust what you see with the Ad Preview tool. It's your best way to find out if your ad is showing.

Best of Luck!

Pete

That's my advice.
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords