1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not running

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My ads are not running, my ad is active (enabled & approved), bid is high, and Budget is good?What may be the reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanth
November 2016

My ads are not running

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

If it is search campaign, then I would recommend you to use the Ad preview and diagnosis tool.

This tool will illustrate the real time status of your ads on your particular search terms. If ads are not triggering, this tool will let you the reason why the ads are not showing.

Also, check if the AdWords account is going under review/periodic review for security and billing information.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hemanth
November 2016

My ads are not running

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

If it is search campaign, then I would recommend you to use the Ad preview and diagnosis tool.

This tool will illustrate the real time status of your ads on your particular search terms. If ads are not triggering, this tool will let you the reason why the ads are not showing.

Also, check if the AdWords account is going under review/periodic review for security and billing information.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: My ads are not running

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello hemanth k 

What is the reasoning Google gives you when you search for your ad using the Preview tool? What is the reason they Give you when you hover over the speech bubble next to the status of your keyword?  

Keyword not showing.png

My ads are not running

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hello Terry,

thanks for the help