1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My budget is $10 per day.  It is July 13 and I owe $69, less than $10 per day.  My ads aren't running because I have used my budget?  My account is set up to pay automatically each month or when I get to $350.  I can't figure out how to get them going again

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads are not running

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Dawn,

There are two possibility.
1. You need to pay 69 because may be it's more than 30 days. As per standard Pospaid method you need pay 350$ or 30 days which comes first. (If 30 days gone from previous billing.

2. Please check your Ads status.

Let us know in detail if any...After checking above option.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dawn,

If your billing is set to post pay, then your card should be billed automatically. Check the ads or any message in your account as to why your ads are not running.

Cheers,
Vineesh..

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Dawn,

Run a keyword Diagnostic Report
Inside adword click on Keywords (Mid level menu) , then click on Details Drop down box to keyword diagnosis. Run that report, it will tell you if ads are running or a reason they are not.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453974?hl=en

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for your post! As mentioned above, you might want to check the status of your ads because it seems from what you're saying that budget or billing shouldn't be an issue.  Check to see if you made any changes on July 13 that may prevent your ads from running or reduce your traffic. 

Let us know if you need more help or suggestions!