3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ad isn't showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created new campaign on new account. Ad is approved but, this is what happens:

"Your ad isn't being shown for this keyword because there may be other ads within your account that are ranked higher and have similar keywords."

Not sure why is this happening. Here are my keywords:

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad isn't showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dario T,

It's hard to say without seeing the QS. These are all broad match terms, and broad match can be really broad. In this case, I would say the keyword PIPA could be triggering instead of pipa.be. Compare the QS of the two terms. Both appear to have the same bid. Most likely you will find PIPA has a higher QS, so it would win the internal account auction and enter the general auction for placement.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All type of contrector

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

As @petebardoe described it is very difficult to say why your ads not showing for particular keyword, whenever if I face the same problem I will prefer to do a keyword diagnosis (see the screen shot for keyword diagnosis tab) it will give you exact reason why your ad is not showing and next I hope you are familiar with Ad preview tool it will help you which kw or ad shown for your search term and why other keywords are not showed. And last option check your all keywords max bid.

ad_3.JPG

Thank you,

Aravindhu.