4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is not showing in google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Yesterday i had created a ad in adwords and i transfer Rs.1000 through net banking in billing option. But my ad is not showing in google and tried with Ad Preview and Diagnostics it shows "Your ad isn't showing because your budget has run out".

I dont know what do to. Please help me with exact steps to do this issue. What I have to do?

2. Today when I am checking with billing it shows Compaign Activity : 5 clicks debits Rs.43.17. I dont know what it is. Please help me this too.

Thanks in advance

Re: My ad is not showing in google search

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Balaji,
Welcome to the AdWords Community. Below is a link that helps commonly diagnose issues when you can't find your AdWords Ad.

Why Can't I find my AdWords Ad?

Based on what you've written below I'm guessing you still have funding in your Account, but I bet your Daily Campaign Budget has been exhausted.  Inside of AdWords, you have to give AdWords a maximum amount of money you'd like to spend per day for each Campaign.  When that maximum amount is reached, your Ads will not show for the rest of the day.  They'll start to serve Ads again the next day, until your Daily Budget is reached.

You may consider Editing your Campaign Budget to increase it.  When doing that, you may also want to consider increasing your Daily Budget the Recommended Daily Budget.

Avoid a depleted budget 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Balaji R,

Welcome to the forum

It could have happened due to the reporting delay,Adwords system can take up to 3hrs for clicks to report in AdWords. If there was a delay in reporting it is possible that your budget was in fact exhausted but you just didn't see the clicks appear in your account at the time.

If you're still seeing this messaging and aren't getting any clicks then try to reach the Adwords Support.Here is the link for you..
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
@vkore91 : Sorry Brian,I didn't notice your reply..
@Balaji R: I also support Brian's point.It can also be the reason for the issue.