6.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is not approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad is not approved for following reason : Disapproval reason: Site policy: website cannot be advertised.,  Can anyone here help me to understand what exactly going wrong with my site or ad? my site is wombinstitute

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad is not approved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
It seems that the issue here is that medical services are not allowed to be promoted in India;
See further details with the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My ad is not approved

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Joy,

Moshe is absolutely correct here.

Your website seems to targeting the themes that are related to both Medicine as well as babies. This is a big No for Google AdWords. Basically, the most important reason why your website cannot be advertised is because your services are directly talking about infants that are still in the womb.

AdWords does not allow advertisers to market any product that is used or the products applications are related to infants below a certain age limit ( As far as i remember the age limit is 10 - 12 Years). Since your products and services at the end of the day targets Infants, it will never be allowed to advertise on AdWords.

Apart from this the Medical background of your services is another reason that AdWords may have disallowed your campaigns from serving.

i recommend you get in touch with a Google rep and understand if by any chance you will be allowed to run an AdWords account in the future.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"