Guide Me
star_border

My ad has been rejected

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad has been rejected and i received the following message:

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. 

If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

However, our billing information is correct and we are a bona fide international company operating in S.A 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad has been rejected

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi seoworx, it's possible the suspension is not actually related to billing or your status as a company.

Can you share the URL of the relevant site with us?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are running a values-based social networking site. Name is Yookos www.yookos.com

regards

Joseph 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi again Joseph, sorry, I should have asked this in my last message... what landing page(s) are you using for your ad(s)?

Can you provide an example of an actual ad you're using?

Do you see any reason given for disapproval or suspension within your account?

Jon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day to you Cobnut

We are running a social networking site and our landing page is the user registeration/ login page: www.yokoos.com.

Below is our image Ad. We also have a text ad which was approved.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi seoworx, I can see one very clear reason for rejecting your ads right now... the site www.yookos.com is returning a domain parking page, not an actual website.  This has happened overnight - yesterday I was able to see the site - but if it's a recurring error, it could be the reason your ads are being disapproved since the page I'm now seeing contains only ads, which breaches the policies.

I am also reasonably certain there are rules against directing users to a login page with no other content, although I'll admit I can't find a direct policy reference to this at the moment.

Initially, I'd concentrate on investigating the actual site and check whether it's working properly as any time "down" or serving only ads will cause approval issues and, if continued, could lead to suspension.

Jon