AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My ad has been disapproved and I believe it is because of the 03xxxxx no how do I change it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They said it was not approved due to tel number not matching the one on my website. I can only think it is the 03xxx no that I inadvertently opted for I cannot see how to edit the no though. I'm considering just redoing the ad in my frustration! Pls help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad has been disapproved and I believe it is because of the 03xxxxx no how do I change it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Donna S,

You can learn more about Phone Numbers in your ads by reviewing this Google Help File. If you can tell me what type of AdWords campaign you are running, I can help you further. You can just pause the ad and redo it, too.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: My ad has been disapproved and I believe it is because of the 03xxxxx no how do I change it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Donna,

You can easily edit /replace the old number with a new one from the Adwords interface. Please follow the below steps:

1. Go to the campaign for which you want to change the Phone number.
2. Click on the Ad Extensions tab
3. From the drop down menu in the left, select: View: Call Extensions
You may see the number you used has a status that says "disapproved"
Also there will be a row below that will have your number, that is where you can edit your number. Check the checkbox for the number you want to edit.
4. Now go to Edit-- > Change phone numbers.
Now you'll see three options: Add/Replace or Remove phone numbers.
If you want to replace the old number with a new one, select the radio button for "replace' , select the number that you want to replace in the box below , write the New phone number & save changes!

I hope this helps!