Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Universal Apps Budget is not totally spent

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi Everyone,

I created a Universal App campaign for 2 days with a budget of $20/day, targeting 7 African countries and Target CPA of $0.20

At the end of the campaign, I had 34 Installs but had only spent $3.20 at $0.9/install. Why is that?

I expected to have Spent $40 in total.

My total reach was 8,706 and 135 clicks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
November 2015

Re: My Universal Apps Budget is not totally spent

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I would suggest you to increase Target CPA only, A breakdown of keyword and placement performance is not available at this point, so you can con not see which keywords and placements work and what positions.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, as Rakesh suggested you can increase the CPA, however this can only get you so far. Sometimes you reach is just not large enough because there is simply not enough demand. If you can broaden you targeting location and possibly add alternative languages then you may see more spend over multiple Campaigns. I would suggest creating a couple more Universal App Campaigns and target another language (french for most North Africa countries) then share your budget across all Campaigns and see if that works.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Can We make adgroups in Universal Campaign??

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
HI Swati,

You can not create Ad Groups in this campaign.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’