AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Locations in Google Business Doesn't Appear in Ad Extensions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to explain the current situation.

1. There is a different Google account of the company which verified the location for Google Business Page. (Verified by a code shipped directly to the location)

2. In this account, the company added my current Adwords account as Manager, so I can manage this page (edit, post, etc.)

3. I want to add this page as a "Location Ad Extension" but it doesn't appear on the select list.

Short story: Both accounts have access to this Google Business Page. Page already has been verified. Web-Site verified. Location verified. 

The question is whether it's possible or not to use "Location Ad Extension" for a Google+ Page which has been verified by someone else?

I hope I could explain myself.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Burak Faruk
September 2015

Re: My Locations in Google Business Doesn't Appear in Ad Extensions

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Glad to Hear it.
yes your page is the verified business. So thanks for verifying that.

It must have just been a system bug and updating glitch.

But to verify Your issue is now solved Correct?

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Bruak,

It is possible to sync a GMB if you are the "Manager" under the login email address that is the adwords account. It takes two days potentially to sync once the request is made,

But you have to make sure the G+ page is a google my business page and not just a verified google plus page. The difference is the check mark that says "Verified Business" vs a check mark that says "verified site". The about page should have a spot for Reviews and a Map location. G+ personal pages do not.

So please verify that the page you are trying to SYNC is a google my business page rather then a G+ page.

You can also Login into Google with the main Google email account and go here to check if an official verified Google my business appears
https://plus.google.com/u/0/dashboard?ppsrc=gpnv0

You can also go to https://www.google.com/business/ ( not logged in) type in the address and see the Official page, if there is one.

I believe that may be the issue as it has thrown many a client and rep. If you want to share the link I can confirm as well one way or another.

If it is a True GMB and it's been two days since the Manger has been issued and you are not getting the ability to sync, you will have to call the GMB team. Contact info here:
https://support.google.com/business/?hl=en#topic=4539639&contact=1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mr. Eric,

Thank you for the information. Actually, that was the first thing I checked.

It says "Verified local business" and I'm the manager for this page. Typically, it should have appeared on the list. Also, probably, 2 weeks passed since the SYNC.

Page URL: https://plus.google.com/+FurkeyTr_Official

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know how but the problem is gone. Now I can see the synced GMB page on location extensions.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Burak Faruk
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Glad to Hear it.
yes your page is the verified business. So thanks for verifying that.

It must have just been a system bug and updating glitch.

But to verify Your issue is now solved Correct?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Eric,

Probably it was like you said. It looks like there is no problem right now.