Guide Me
star_border

My Campain ads dosent show

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello 

i make new account on google adwords and i make new campain i put a keyword for example "ophthalmic equipment supplier"

The State Of ad is Elighable my bis is 1.5 frank and my Qualitu score is ="There aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine this keyword’s Quality Score."

and when i checked this ad with Ad Preview and Diagnosis,there are a error masge 

"

• Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score.What can I do?

I dont know why 

any body can help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @mohamad reza a,

I would give it a few hours and check on it again. It can sometimes throw this message when an account is new or changes were recently made. It will show you more info soon. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: My Campain ads dosent show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello James
Thanks for your feed back
my account is not new i have this problem for 2 week
i have very campaign and some of them have this problem
i have had 500 click every day last month but in new account i have just
about 150 click per day for this problem
pleas help me
thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You say your bid is "1.5". Is there something that you are measuring it against?  Suggest you try this:

On the "Keywords" tab in AdWords, use the "Columns>Modify Columns" button choice to add these three columns:

Est. first position bid

Est. top page bid

Est. first position bid

The numbers in these columns tell you, for each keyword (taking into account your Quality Score) how high you must bid to get onto the first page of Google search results, appear near the top, or appear in the first position. These are average numbers, your position may vary each time there is a search (auction).  You should bid at least as high as "Est. first page bid". 

hth

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @mohamad reza a,

Please adjust your account view per Steve's instructions and see how your bids compare.

Further, when you say they were performing well and then with this new account they are not. Can you expand on that, please? Are you running two accounts for the same property? Did you close one down and open another 2 weeks ago? 

It is possible that your targeting & general campaign settings are different from the previous account... or that it was more mature... or should I say more developed & optimized. 

Please let us know so we can assist further.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

actualy i understand google shows my ad correctly but in Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tools i got error that my quality score is low

i checked it with google support live chat

he told me its a bug on Google ad words and they technical person working on that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Reza. Has your problem been solved by google because I am having the same problem?