2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords are not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need someones help please. I have had Adwords up and running for some time. My Web Master set this up he is out till Monday. I placed money on my account yesterday as I do every other day. Everything is Enabled and apprears to be running but it says that my ads are not running. I double checked everything what could be the problem?

Thank you.

Colt

Re: My Adwords are not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hii
you can do one thing login to your adwords account over there you can see a option of help click on that you can conatct us by mail what ever issuce is comming just mention over there and then it will be solve or give a call on 18602582554

Regards
Ruchi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Blazing1,

If it looks like it's running then it is probably running. When your account runs out of money it is not uncommon for the red warning stating that your ads aren't running to stay for a few hours.

Kelly

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Blazing1,

The best way to check whether your ads are running is to use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool. This shows you a preview of where your ad will appear on Google and, if your ad is not running, it will tell you what the problem is.

To access this tool, click on the green Tools and Analysis tab at the top of the page and then select Ad preview and diagnosis. Then enter one of your keywords to see if that keyword is currently triggering your ad.

Hope this helps!

Rosie