AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords account is suspended although I almost didn't use it for any campaigns with NO way to get

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I really need any help with this PLEASE. As I am feeling hopeless trying to find any ways to get support by Google but no help at all.

I don't see any reason that my Adword Account is suspended. I almost didn't use it and it got suspended. I didn't make an campaigns and no due money ...nothing. Tried to find a way to know the issue, and again. Nothing tells me what is the issue.

I have sent message to Adwords Support and an automated answer leading me to suupport documents to let me know what could cause my account to get suspended and again nothing there says that i was suspended for any reason in this document.

I sent an appeal to re-enable it, and again they informed that you account will not get reactivated, without any details why.

I need some help, please as I will need to start using it. It am an Android developer and I am starting a YouTube channel and I cannot setup Admob account because of Adword suspension, also i cannot start getting money from YouTube because of Adword Suspension.

Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Adwords account is suspended although I almost didn't use it for any campaigns with NO way to get

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sherif,

We don't have access to AdWords accounts on the community so cannot offer specific advice. Unfortunately, we have far less power to investigate suspensions than the AdWords support team so the best answer you're going to get is from them I'm afraid. 

Sorry I can't offer anything more at this point.