AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords Account is suspended. Can I payment method for new account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords Account is suspended. Can I use the same payment method and address for a new account? Please Help Me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Adwords Account is suspended. Can I payment method for new acco

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mahamud,

I assume this account is for the same business? The best thing for you to do would be to correct whatever policies have been broken in the current account and re-submit it for approval. I don't recommend trying to create a second account.

Best,
Amy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahamud
September 2015

My Account suspended. Can I use same payment method for new account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Adwords Account is suspended. Can I use the same payment method for a new account? Please Help Me

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mahamud,

I can guarantee that if you set up a new account with the same payment method, the account will get suspended...don't play with Google like that, you will lose. Run a search on this community and browse some of the suspension threads...

Amy's suggestion is the best route to take, fix the issues you have, then you will not need a new account.

-Tommy

P.S. This question was posted twice...I've merged the two posts to avoid confusion.
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How can I re-submit it for approval? If any link, please share.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You can try this...I'm not sure of why you were suspended but this is an example for a policy related issue: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/3375595?utm_source=hc&utm_medium=susp&utm_campaign=2...

This is the main page if you have other issues: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
To add to what Tommy said, make sure that you've fixed whatever caused your disapproval. Here's a link to Google's policies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1

In conjunction with your disapproval notice, this should help you to understand what you need to do before you resubmit. Then you should follow the contact methods that Tommy provided.

Best,
Amy