AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My Ads are disapproved again and again. I got Final Warning

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads were disapproved and when I fix them appear approve for one week and they disapprove again and again. I fought with this for 7 months but recently got a Final Warning of suspension. My target is USA, I tried the nearby target but the sales low for 80%. What should I do?

I can see others ads excactly running without problem. What happend, PLEASE HELP!!!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Ads are disaprove again and again. I got Final Warning

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You should read AdWords Policy carefully and find where you wrong which AdWords team suspended you. 

In your case, you'd rather to contact Google AdWords Teams and ask them review your campain.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi dantetorres,

DId you actually check the reason why your ads have been disapproved again and again? You said you got the warning email regarding suspension of your account. What reason has been mentioned there?

Keeping the guess work out, I would suggest you to go through the Adwords policies as mentioned above and let us know here on the Community the disapproval reason, so that we can assist you further.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi danetorres,

You could also try posting a snippet of the disapproval email here (without any personally identifying info like email addresses, account IDs, etc.) and maybe someone will be explain the relevant policy in more detail.

Laura

AdWords Review engineer

Re: My Ads are disapproved again and again. I got Final Warning

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hello dantetorres,

I, too, would be interested in what the disapproval reason. It sounds like you're changing the ad text, and continue to have the same ads disapproved. Are you sure the issue isn't a URL issue?

If it's not a destination URL issue, please post the reason for the disapproval here. You can find that either through an email sent to the admin on the account from AdWords Policy, or through the ads tab. In the ads tab, under the status column, hover over a disapproved status and check the description.

Hope this helps,

Geoffrey

The Google AdWords Team