5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My AdCampaign Is Approved but NO impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah 24 hours ago i started a new ad campaign and it so far has NO impressions. I've created ad campaigns in the past with a lower budget then i payed for my newest ad campaign which worked flawlessly and got the correct amount of impressions. Within my newest ad campaign both my in-stream and in-display are BOTH approved and STILL have not made any impressions. The adwards support team STILL hasn't responded to any of my questions within 24 hours which is making this all seem like a f***ing scam.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My AdCampaign Is Approved but NO impressions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,
The support team will only reply to your mail during working hours only(weekends are off)
So, you will surely get a reply.

Now coming to your point,
Though you have already got a few impressions but still your adwords account may get under review again. Even some accounts get reviewed 3 times within a week.
So please check whether your account is showing any status like this:
"your account is under review which may take 3 business days to get approved".

Hope it will help you.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: My AdCampaign Is Approved but NO impressions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Whilst it is annoying that google are not available 24/7 (I agree) - they will respond. Should you need a reply faster, you might want to try calling your local office.

In the meantime, however, I would question your assertion that this is beginning to look like a scam... if there have been no impressions or clicks, then presumably you have not been charged anything... scams usually work with someone paying for something they didn't get...