My Ad is slightly showing a different text content[ Edited ]
December 2016 - last edited December 2016
Google search is showing a slightly different text content in our campaign. We have edited and updated our campaign but we still see a slightly different text description on some keyword searches. The one encircled in red. How can we resolve this?
My Ad is slightly showing a different text content
Hi @Renante A,
This highlighted text is the Structured snippet extensions.
Are you using the Structured snippet extensions at account/campaign/ad group level?
If not then it might be automated ad extension which can be disabled.
To disable an automated extension:
- Sign into your AdWords account.
- Click the Ad extensions tab.
- Click the “View” dropdown and select Automated extensions report.
- Click Automated extension options (advanced).
- Click Edit next to “Show all automated extensions for this account”.
- Click Exclude specific automated extensions for this account.
- Check the box next to the automated extension you’d like to disable.
- Click Save.
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’