Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple ad-scheduling slots in a day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

We have a campaign running from a month. We found that 10am to1pm and 4pm to 6pm are more profitable for us ( both the search volume and conversion are high ). Is there anyway to schedule my Ad Group between 10am-1pm and 4pm-5pm in a day?

Thanks,

Abhishek

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple ad-scheduling slots in a day

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Abhishek,

Yes, if your campaign is doing good at these times then you can go to the campaign settings>ad schedule>add in all the hours of the day>add + bid multipliers for the performing hours or pause the other hours if you want. You can also add negative bid multipliers for the non performing hours.

Kindly note that scheduling happens at campaign level & not ad group level.

Hope this helps. Please reach out to me if you have any queries.

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Re: Multiple ad-scheduling slots in a day

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Abhishek,

As Rohit explained here, Ad Scheduling is possible in AdWords but only at the Campaign Level and not Adgroup level. If you think your adgroup alone can bring in enough traffic, I would recommend that you replicate the adgroup in another campaign with the other adgroups absent or the other way around where you have all the other adgroups moved/replicated in another campaign while retaining the top performing one in the current campaign and carry out ad scheduling on the campaign then,

You can read more about Ad Scheduling here:https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"