1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Websites for multiple owners - analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really need some advice..eek! I have about 200 websites to manage Analytics on. I have them under 2 accounts but since the update a while ago it just got too complicated.

Can anyone advise  on whether a MCC account is the best way to go for this? What is the limit for the number of sites I could manage that way or is there a better solution out there?

Clients may need individual access too.

Much appreciated in advance.

Thank you

Jo

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Websites for multiple owners - analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jo, this is the AdWords community and while we do deal a lot with Analytics, if this is purely a GA issue you'd probably get a better response over in the Analytics forum:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/analytics/discuss-tracking-and-implementation-is...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jo,

For your Analytics query:

You can create 100 accounts in Google analytics and then add properties under those accounts. You can give access to clients as administrator, view only. Your client can view analytics report for which you have given. Other analytics account won't be accessible.

For Google Adwords query:

You should create MCC account and add many accounts for individual client. Even you can give access them as administrator, read only.

Hope this will help you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Jon!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Virendra. I was reading that a MCC account is also used for multiple analytics accounts. Ill jump over to the correct forum. I appreciate your reply.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Virendra, I can only find information that says 25 accounts per Google analytics. If I have say 230 websites that means a lot of admins. Perhaps the account number has changed ?