Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Ad Group on Google Shopping Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, All

I have several question about shopping campaign.

Could I use more than one Ad Group in one Shopping Campaign? (eg. Product Shopping Ad Group type and Showcase Ad Group Type).

If it possible and I set the bidding strategy for the Ad Group is Manual CPC biddng strategy, but for Campaign I set the bidding strategy is Target Spend (max clicks). So, what the bidding strategy are use on the Ad Group?Manual CPC or Target Spend?

thankyou,

regards

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Zakaria Andy S

In a Campaign, you can use multiple Ad Groups. You can set the daily budget at the Campaign level. Google will show your Ads from the Ad Groups as per the relevancy.

Your Ad will run until you hit the daily budget.

Thanks,
Aslam

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Zakaria Andy S,

Yes, you can create multiple ad groups under a single campaign. But once you've created an ad group, you'll place bids in that ad group using product groups.

Bidding strategy is only set on campaign level. So, it's your call to select the most appropriate Bidding strategy for your business.

Please refer to this article for Shopping related quires. 

Regards,

Vamshi.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

1. You can use mutiple adgroup.

2. If you set any automated bidding at campain , then you may not be able to change cpc at adroup, BTW, bidding method is setup at campaign level. 

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

"Best practices" for setting up an initial shopping campaign are to use one adgroup. Shopping campaigns can be a little tricky sometimes, so start out with as simple of a structure as you can, and make sure you are accruing impressions.

If you have already reached that point and you want to start isolating and optimizing shopping, you can set different campaign priorities for multiple shopping campaigns. So if you wanted to try and use more than one bidding option, and really optimize one product group, then more than one shopping campaign may be an option.

Tom