1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a new website which written in Hebrew for the Israel country customers. My account text Ads and the keywords text and my bids currency are all in Hebrew. Now I want to duplicate all the pages for the internationals customers in English as it is a different site.  Because the ads and the keywords and the location countries and bids currency are in a different language, I want to open a new account for English speakers customers. Am I violating the double serving policy?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Accounts

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you're serving different geographies, then it's not a violation of the double-serving policy, no.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Ohad;

I would say that by the revised version of the double serving - It would, since this is the same business; (and based on your question it sounds to me that the exemptions listed, would not apply)

You can have multiple campaigns targeting different regions and languages, on the same account;

If you wish to check specifics on Hebrew; you can check with the guys on the Hebrew help forum;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have got to different answers. one if favor and the other is the opposite. I am confuse.

Ohad.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Well...  Read the Policy yourself....

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en#;

I answered your question on the Hebrew forum:

To target  another Geo-region or another language you do NOT need another account. That could be easily done on the same account.

In Hebrew it is even simpler: to target Hebrew, another ad-group will suffice,- since the Hebrew's alphabet determines the language. (Once a user "types-in" a query in Hebrew, the system recognizes it as Hebrew,  and will trigger an ad in Hebrew.!)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’