AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Multi Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.

I would like to know if is possible to track and monitor TWO pixel Conversions.

I have set 2 different PIXEL.

- Signup pixel

-Sale Pixel

My intention is to see BOTH type of conversions from my campaigns.

I checked what I can add to the columns report, but there is no way to add each type of Pixel. It seems that the only choice is to view All Conversions.

What I need to know is the performance for every "Signup" and also the cost for each  "Sale"

Thanks.

Marco

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Re: Multi Conversion Tracking

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Marco,

There are a number way to do this, but the one I believe you would be most interested in is the custom columns.

See more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3073556?hl=en

You can use the above to set up columns that only show you the number of certain pixels.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Marco,

There are a number way to do this, but the one I believe you would be most interested in is the custom columns.

See more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3073556?hl=en

You can use the above to set up columns that only show you the number of certain pixels.

Good Luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Clynton M, thanks for your reply. I found that! Great.

My new question is. Now, my campaigns are under CPA bidding for "Signup" conversions. So, it shout more traffic from KW and Placements from where generate more "Signups".

If I add a SECOND conversion pixel for "Sales" how I can order Adwords to keep pushing traffic for "Signups" goals and not for "Sales"?

Also, is there any way that to let me decide if I want adwords start bidding for "Signups" or "Sales" ? any way to switch?

Thanks in advance.

Marco

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Marcos,

When you are looking at the campaign stats table that also displays the CONVERSIONS column, you are advised to find the SEGMENT drop-down, select the "Conversions" menu item, and next either "Conversion name" or "Conversion category".

Best,
Lakatos

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Marcos,

You can choose which conversion will be optimised towards. This is done by assigning the conversion to be "included in 'Conversions'". AdWords will only optimise towards the conversions that are included in that setting.

Learn more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/4677036?hl=en

Goodluck!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Marco,

We can set up a secondary conversion event for an Ecommerce AdWords account and we can track Sales and wants to track how many people on their email list come from Paid Search. Which we can use for email marketing with new offers with additional ROI.

Please find the links and download the PDF for create multiple conversion tracking steps. I hope this will help you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLYm1RN0kwYzlqMGc/view?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks,

Anand

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Marcos,

I see you meanwhile posted a new query.

" ... how I can order Adwords to keep pushing traffic for "Signups" goals and not for "Sales"?"

How a user converts and with which conversion type depends on their interaction with your website, Google has not much to do with it. However, you may want to deliver to your website different type of folks dependent on your objectives for which purpose you are advised to create a separate ad group and perhaps a separate LP, for your separate conversion types.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Lakatos, thanks for you reply. I cannot find what you write. Where I be "advised to find the SEGMENT drop-down"

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Marcos,

Please refer to the snip below my sig.

Best,

Lakatos

Captureapr29b.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭