Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Moving from one country to another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have searched and have received some answers to my quesiton, but it is not completely answered.  It seems that the time zone cannot be changed in my Adwords account. 

I set up my Adwords account in 2009 when I lived in Ukraine.  I left Ukraine in 2011, and went to China.  In 2012 I returned to my home country, Australia, and in 2014 I came to India to live.  I am still stuck with the Ukrainian time zone.  I have never used Adwords until now, and I don't know whether the time zone has any effect on anything.  Is it of any concern that my time zone does not match my location?  It isn't important to me, but I don't want to run into any problems because it's wrong.

Thanks,

Russell

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Moving from one country to another

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Russel

It is important on some features when you using adwords. For a example when you using "ad scheduling" feature time zone of your account come in to play

Anyway as you mentioned if you haven't used Adwords on that account you can simply signup for a new one with your current time zone or if you really need you can request for a time zone change in your current account here - https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/timezone_change

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Moving from one country to another

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Russel

It is important on some features when you using adwords. For a example when you using "ad scheduling" feature time zone of your account come in to play

Anyway as you mentioned if you haven't used Adwords on that account you can simply signup for a new one with your current time zone or if you really need you can request for a time zone change in your current account here - https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/timezone_change