Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MooAffiliate web site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm have been forced to retire due to a disability. I have an idea to work from home by signing up as an affiliate for multiple retailers and then creating a website with these affiliates all under one roof. Sort of like "one stop shop" website with many retailers on one site. Is that something that I am permitted to do since it will not be a blog or website with any other content other than retailer links?
Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

MooAffiliate web site

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Chuck,  This is a website for getting answers to questions about Google AdWords advertising campaigns.  Your question falls under the category of "affiliate marketing schemes" and "internet marketing discussions".  

Suggest you Google those terms and you will find forums where you can get answers to your question. 

hth.

MooAffiliate web site

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Check this discussion on the topic;

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Can-one-promote-affiliate-links-using-a...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

MooAffiliate web site

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Chuck,

Google AdWords is for the use of businesses to promote their own products or services. Almost always affiliates are unable to promote their site. Only if you have a lot of rich, useful and unique content will you have a chance.

Re: MooAffiliate web site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone