Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Monthly Budget for promoting Speciality Treatment Clinic in India

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear All,

We got a new client (Speciality Treatment Clinic) in India and want to promote branding for three months and asked to use all the digital platform with aggressive budget (budget is not a concern). But our concern is that the estimate what we give to promote through search and display network may be less or more in clients point of view.

Is there any website or research done to find the maximum adwords spent in adwords India for promoting speciality treatment clinic in top 5 cities of India.

I request expert who have worked for clients in India can provide a estimates (min-max) monthly budget. I came to know that gambling and real estate sites spend around Rs.30 lakhs. But I am not aware of Speciality treatment clinics in India.

Thanks and Regards,

Syed Nouman Bin Nuri

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Nouman
July 2016

Re: Monthly Budget for promoting Speciality Treatment Clinic in India

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Before you decide on your advertising budget, I would recommend that you first decide on how you will measure success from this advertising. You mentioned that you would like to work on branding for this client. Are you primarily trying to drive traffic to their website, impressions, or something else? Deciding this will help you figure out the type of campaign(s) you will create, which will have an impact on your daily spend. For example, Search ads typically cost more per click than do Display or Video ads.

We do not have any benchmarks or average data we can share about advertisers' typical spend, but we do have the Keyword Planner Tool and Display Planner Tool, which will allow you to do research about the potential cost per click or impression for different keywords and placements. You can use these estimates to get a sense of the daily budget you will need to drive the appropriate amount of traffic to the client's website.

You will also need to make sure that this client follows all AdWords Policies, since some types of businesses are restricted in terms of the ads they can run.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Nouman
July 2016

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Before you decide on your advertising budget, I would recommend that you first decide on how you will measure success from this advertising. You mentioned that you would like to work on branding for this client. Are you primarily trying to drive traffic to their website, impressions, or something else? Deciding this will help you figure out the type of campaign(s) you will create, which will have an impact on your daily spend. For example, Search ads typically cost more per click than do Display or Video ads.

We do not have any benchmarks or average data we can share about advertisers' typical spend, but we do have the Keyword Planner Tool and Display Planner Tool, which will allow you to do research about the potential cost per click or impression for different keywords and placements. You can use these estimates to get a sense of the daily budget you will need to drive the appropriate amount of traffic to the client's website.

You will also need to make sure that this client follows all AdWords Policies, since some types of businesses are restricted in terms of the ads they can run.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Cassie,

The solution you have provided help me start my research. The client wants clicks and leads from the contact form and also needs cost for each click so that he can estimate the budget.

I have done many CPC campaigns earlier to US, UK and middle east clients. But this is the first time an Indian health care client wants to know price in Indian rupees.

As per your advice, I followed the Display Planner and selected relevant website placements and noted the individual cost for Impression in excel. (If we download the file, we are unable to see the exact rate.)

I then explained the client that the campaign would be in three phases.

Phase I - Display Network (option vCPM) to know the CTR% ( branding will be done as well)
Phase II - Display Network (option CPC) to eliminate irrelevant impressions
Phase III - Search Network - with phrase and exact match and send to specific health section. As all the pages have contact form. we can track the leads in this phase.

After explaining all these steps, client did not ask much about monthly budget. He was clear and told that digital marketing can be so specific.
I also explained the benefits of digital advertising compared to print advertising such as measurements, tracking, control of cost, etc...

Once again thanks Cassie !

Syed Nouman Bin Nuri

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Awesome! I'm so glad you found this helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.