AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Money taken and Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

A while my Google Account was suspended because of some of some ' unusual activities on the account.

I was able to get it back but just noticed that Google Take 200 pounds from my credit card on 5th December and on 15th someone or something cancelled the Google AdWords account.

Did anybody had a similar experience ?

How can we solve this ? I tried to look for a contact ( chat ) with Google Representative but it seems like Google removed this option

Thanks

Money taken and Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

If Google has removed the contact info, then most likely your account has been suspended.  

Google doesn't "take" money from your credit card unless it is a charge per terms of the legal agreement you entered into when you accepted the AdWords services agreement. 

The thing to do is find the suspension email from Google, it always lists the reason your account was suspended.  Correct the issue and follow the instructions.  But once an account is suspended, it is often difficult to reverse. 

Keep in mind this is a peer-to-peer, AdWords technical support forum and we are just fellow advertisers.  We do not have access to your account, cannot resolve financial or business issues, and cannot speak for Google.

hth