AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Enhanced Sitelinks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Has anyone tried implementing Mobile preferred Enhanced Sitelinks?

I added a few regular ones, duplicated them and then ticked the mobile preferred box. Although, they are not showing up when my ad displays on my phone or in the preview tool.

Anyone else had this problem?

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dave M
September 2015

Re: Mobile Enhanced Sitelinks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i found out what the problem was. In the Ad extensions Sitelinks tab in the UI there is an option to display upgraded sitelinks to desktop/tablet, mobile or all devices. You need to switch this to all devices.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Dave,

The sitelinks probably won't show on the ad preview tool, but if they're not showing on mobile at all...
(1) Are they approved?
(2) Is the ad appearing in one of the top spots on mobile (where sitelinks are eligible to show)?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Coco,

Thank you for your reply.

1) I only have 2 mobile preferred sitelinks. One is approved limited and the other approved. Although some of my desktop sitelinks are approved limited and are showing up ok.
2) The ad is appearing in the top spot every time due to it being our brand term

I'm not quite sure why they are not appearing. My competitors are getting mobile sitelinks up ok which minimises my real estate on the search results page.

Cheers

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dave M
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i found out what the problem was. In the Ad extensions Sitelinks tab in the UI there is an option to display upgraded sitelinks to desktop/tablet, mobile or all devices. You need to switch this to all devices.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Ah, I see. Thanks for updating the thread. Have a good rest of your week!