Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Devices ads only

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All

I want to run my ads only in mobile previously in enhanced campaigns the feature is their.

But recently i try to create mobile campaign surprisingly it shows all devices... wt can i do now my client required only mobile visitors where can i get more conversations.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Mobile Devices ads only

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

As Adwords has moved from legacy campaign to Enhanced campaigns, here the targeting devices by default are all the devices whether mobiles, desktops, laptops, tablets etc...

Hence in order to run ads only on mobile devices, choose the minimum bid for your ad groups and then use the bid multiplier which could be taken as 300% (which is maximum) for mobiles. Doing this will keep your ad in a very low position and it might not be eligible for the ad auction on desktops, laptops, but it will be very much eligible for ad auction on mobile devices.

Make sure that when you are creating the ads, you are putting a check mark in front of the Device preference so that Adwords give preference to those ads while displaying on mobile devices.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Aravindh G,
Welcome to adwords community,
You should target your device in mobile device, where your device targeting (computer, Tablet) cpc should be less, and you can increase your mobile bid according to cpc.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

As Adwords has moved from legacy campaign to Enhanced campaigns, here the targeting devices by default are all the devices whether mobiles, desktops, laptops, tablets etc...

Hence in order to run ads only on mobile devices, choose the minimum bid for your ad groups and then use the bid multiplier which could be taken as 300% (which is maximum) for mobiles. Doing this will keep your ad in a very low position and it might not be eligible for the ad auction on desktops, laptops, but it will be very much eligible for ad auction on mobile devices.

Make sure that when you are creating the ads, you are putting a check mark in front of the Device preference so that Adwords give preference to those ads while displaying on mobile devices.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you suman and pankaj,

Yes i get what you are saying but why they remove this option,
When I am starting ad-words Google people encourage me to create multiple campaigns for different devices we follow strategies according to different devices to different bidding option,
Now we need to change all our budget plans....
I am getting confused with this one... As i am a Google adwords Certified individual I am also suggest most of the members to create different campaigns to different devices...

Is their any perfect solution for this issue, I know and I am practicing now what you are saying above but i am not satisfied with this practice....

Hope i can better solution