AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Migrate from Google adwords to adwords express

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I am a first time advertiser in google adwords. Accidentally, I chose Google adwords and now upon reading the Internet, I see Adwords express is more efficient for me as the process is more automated. So my question is, can I migrate from Google adwords to adwords express?

The payment has already been done.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sumit

Unfortunately, there's no way to downgrade to AdWords express. I'd recommend you contact support via phone or live chat as perhaps there may be a way for them to switch the billing and things on their end.

However, I would encourage you to at least spend a little time learning about AdWords as the full version is much more powerful and can result in a much greater return if you have the time. I know you want something more automated but automation can be set up in regular AdWords too. 

Plus, you'll have this great community to help you if you ever get stuck Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sumit

Unfortunately, there's no way to downgrade to AdWords express. I'd recommend you contact support via phone or live chat as perhaps there may be a way for them to switch the billing and things on their end.

However, I would encourage you to at least spend a little time learning about AdWords as the full version is much more powerful and can result in a much greater return if you have the time. I know you want something more automated but automation can be set up in regular AdWords too. 

Plus, you'll have this great community to help you if you ever get stuck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the help sir, greatly appreciated Smiley Happy