Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Mi campaign is not having any clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone!

I would like to share one of my concerns, maybe someone can help me, I could'n find the answer.

Yesterday I created three Display Campaings for Mexico and Argentina with a CPC Máx 0, 10, and I still have no results, 0 clicks.. I don't know what to do, could someone help me?

The campaigns are active and they don't show any errors.

Thank you!

Re: Mi campaign is not having any clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alexia,

• What kind of targeting are you using for the Display Network?  Is it Keywords, Topics, Interests, etc.
  • Are your Ads Approved?
  • Are the sites selected generating enough Traffic? What's the quality score? 

Preeti 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alexia,

Can you please tell me are you getting any impressions? I f you are not getting clicks and impressions as well then may be there is problem on your targeting. Too much narrow targeting may not display your ads. please check your targeting part If you are not getting impressions and clicks both. Know more here - https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/why-are-my-display-ads-not-showin...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

As you mentioned you have recently started your display campaign. Cross check you Ad scheduling.

Are you getting any impression on you Adcopies?

Also not clear with your sentence "with a CPC Máx 0, 10," can you describe it briefly so that we can understand what CPC you have applied.

For Display campaign you can set placement, Keywords, Topics, Interest from "Display Network" Tab under the Campaign.

Regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Everyone! Finally I could solve this problem, I had limitations in the billing section, that's why I wasn't getting any impressions.
Either way, I want to thank all of you for your interest,

Thank you!!