AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Max number of email-only users per account?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I have an MCC account using which I run adwords campaign for a client. For sending daily email reports I wish to give email only access to a number of people at the client side.

I wanted to know what is the maximum number of email-only users that can be added to an adwords account.

Thanks for the answer in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Max number of email-only users per account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I am not aware that there is a limit to the number of emails you can send. (Well... If you use the API there might be a limit, or the email server might trigger a spamming activity, but this is irrelevant to AdWords).

Anyway, a practical advice: send your client a weekly basic report. Do not "overload" / "flood" your client with too much data.

The same famous rule (also) applies to your question: you can conclude from 20% of the data, about 80% of campaign's performance.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Max number of email-only users per account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I am not aware that there is a limit to the number of emails you can send. (Well... If you use the API there might be a limit, or the email server might trigger a spamming activity, but this is irrelevant to AdWords).

Anyway, a practical advice: send your client a weekly basic report. Do not "overload" / "flood" your client with too much data.

The same famous rule (also) applies to your question: you can conclude from 20% of the data, about 80% of campaign's performance.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’