4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone can help with below question? I don't know which is the best answer of it. And may I know the reason of your chosed answer? Thanks millions!!

An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when keyword bids are decided?

A) The bids of the next closest competitor
B) The profit derived from a paid click
C) The cost of the bid
D) The Quality Score of the keyword

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Manual cost-per-click (CPC) bidding

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hello ryen and welcome to the AdWords Community;

However, this is not the place to practice certification exams, nor to disclose exam's questions,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks MosheTLV
sorry for that, but I really don't know how to find the answer. Can provide me any hints about it? thanks a lot!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@ryen;
PPCBossman recommended this thread about certification exams. Good tips on studying towards the exams:
http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Becoming-Adwords-Qualified-Individual/m-p/4...

ryen wrote:
thanks MosheTLV
sorry for that, but I really don't know how to find the answer. Can provide me any hints about it? thanks a lot!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryen, 

Do you know about the Exam Study Learning Center? Just to give you a hint, there are always two options that you can eliminate immediately. 

Good luck on your exam, you'll pass it! 

Zee
G+