Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Managment campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, for anyone who can help please , 

i currently create adwords campaigns for my customers on s subscription service and they pay the same amount each month.

i wanted to know if anyone has been using management campaigns where the client decides how much they pay and they pay us a management fee to look after the campaigns?

if anyone has been doing this do you have terms and conditions that you send to your clients?

thank you 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Managment campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Surface M I would usually recommend that the client "owns" their AdWords account and therefore applies their own billing information.  You would then charge them separately for your management services.  This is a good way to operate since it maintains the responsibility for payment with the client, and allows them full control over what is spent, as well as full control over the AdWords Account itself.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Managment campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi jon, thank you for your response, 

this is what i was hoping to do, however to instruct a client to build their own campaign is near enough impossible.

any suggestions?

Managment campaigns

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

that's not actually what Jon was suggesting....

Basically, you get admin access to the client's account and manage the campaigns - but you are not responsible for the payment to Google - the client is.

You simply invoice the client for your fees.... and yes... the prospect of simply telling a client what you wanted them to do is a scary thought ;-)

Re: Managment campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
does anyone have any terms and conditions they use for this sort of thing?

would be very much appreciated