2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Managed Placements

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I have 10 managed placements  . I am  not getting any impression on some important managed placement  ( let us say 5 ) while i have increased the bid amount three times as suggested by dispaly planner.

The setting is on : Target Optimization : Aggressive Targeting.

Can any body suggest me what to do.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Managed Placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Jeewan,

In case of managed placements when you hover mouse over that specific placement, you get various status messages. What message are you getting when you hover mouse over there?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Pankaj ji for fast reply , the msg i get :

"You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jeewan,

There is a possibility that the adsense publisher might have blocked the domain, thereby preventing the impressions for your ad.

As you have already tried bidding higher, I would suggest you to look for other relevant domains which makes sense to your business and see if that helps or not.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
You mean : domain (managed placement ) or my domain.

If you are talking about domain(managed placement), then i tell you many other advertiser ads are showing on that domain.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I am referring to your domain because I believe that adsense publishers can block the domains to prevent showing up the ads. That's one of the possibility as per my understanding.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Can adsense publishers block my domain for certain website