Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Manage campaigns on one account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adwords Team,

I'm a new advertiser on Google Adwords, I'd like to create an agency for Web Marketing. So, I've a question on how to manage clients campaigns using just one account (My Agency account), or I need to create an individual account for each client.

Thanks in advance for your support.

HB

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 2
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @Sky l

Adwords MCC account will better suit your agency needs. It helps you monitor campaigns more effectively. Single sign in, consolidated billing information and fast navigation are only some of the benefits that AdWords MCC account provides. 

You can find info on how to set up you MCC account here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

Regards,
Eva

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Sky l

Just to add to @Eva excellent answer, you may consider letting the client set up their adwords account with control of their billing details, and invite them your MCC. That way they have account ownership and in rare cases, this can save complications further down the line which sometimes happen.

Here is a link how to add / invite accounts into your MCC

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-add-other-adwords-accoun...

Best of luck

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Eva & James,

I really appreciate your response, it's an awesome tool, easy to manage clients account.

Regrads,

HB

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 5
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

@Sky l

Always happy to helpSmiley Happy

Regards,
Eva