1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC invite stuck at Pending... on client's account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a client that has 2 sites. I was able to successfully invite one to our MCC.

I sent the invitation, it appeared in their account, with 'Pending' - a few hours later the 'Pending...' turned to the drop down "Actions" of which "Approve" was one of the options. They approved and viola we we had access to manage the account in our MCC.

For the second site I performed the same action - invited the second account, it appeared in their account with 'Pending...', but several days later and it still says 'Pending...'.

I revoked the invitation, and invited again, several more days and it still says 'P{ending...' on the client site. They aren't able to select "Approve".

Any ideas..?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC invite stuck at Pending... on client's account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Jayson,

Did the client provide the information or did you see it yourself in the clients account?

Assuming the client Said "pending"

Does the Client that is attempting to Approve, have Admin Rights with their login credentials. If they are not admin they will not be allowed to Accept the Pending and will see as you have stated Not able to approve.

Other scenario based upon client providing data
Is the second account by chance and Adwords Express account?

Also is there any way the client would allow you to log in as them to investigate? Seeing it first hand? Make sure they have admin rights which is more then likely the issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response Eric - I will investigate the administration rights although I believe they have admin for both accounts (double checking is better than assuming)

Again on the AdWords Express - I do not believe so, but will confirm.

I have reached out asking for direct access or a screenshare to investigate a bit further.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also having the same problem. I checked with my client, screen share and all, and can see that the username she logged in with has admin access. Any ideas?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Karen,

The best way to get an up-to-date answer is to start your own separate thread. Please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thanks!

Cassie

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

This early 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

As mentioned by @CassieH just above, doing this will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.