Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community members,

I am just starting my business with Adwords and currently I am running Ad Campaign for my brother's website and at the same time doing this I am getting my experience with Platform and of course my best teacher are my mistakes. When I am fully comfortable with main things I want to start this as a business for clients. I went through HELP, Fundamentals Exam ( almost ready to pass it) and all other materials and docs available on Google websites. As I understand in order to be able to run Ad Campaigns it is mandatory to have a Google account and I would like to combine all my future client campaigns under my one Google account. Here are 2  questions:
1. Is it possible to have one google account ( which will be mine) and under that acccount to run all clients ads? 
2. Will it be easy to have accurate billing and budgeting control if too many clients and different campaigns and groups ?

Thank you everybody.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rauf NG
September 2015

Re: MCC account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Rauf,

Yes..with one email Id, you can create either AdWords account or MCC. If your email id is already associated with AdWords account, it means you can not use this ID in MCC.

Thus use different Email id to create MCC.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rauf,
Welcome to AdWords community Smiley Happy

Yes with one AdWords account, you can run only one client's AdWords. However you can create the My client center(MCC) account then you can link the client AdWords accout under that. Only MCC allow you to manage the multiple acount under one login. Thus create one MCC account and link the clients AdWords account under this.

please follow the below link for more info:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en

As we know that the MCC is third party account through which we manage clients account on behalf of clients. So it does not have any problems with billing informations.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rakesh,

The only thing which is uncomfortable that I already a long time Google user and I need to create a new Google user ID and password to be able to create MCC. And here I don't know if I need to link new MCC email/user ID to all other google products. Or, as I understand we need it just to have as a login/run MCC account ? Can you please advise on that point. Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rauf NG
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Rauf,

Yes..with one email Id, you can create either AdWords account or MCC. If your email id is already associated with AdWords account, it means you can not use this ID in MCC.

Thus use different Email id to create MCC.