2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account can't create video campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just been told by Google that an MCC account can't create video campaigns? I can't find any other info to support or deny this, but it seems a little strange that the MCC level can't create a simple video campaign. Has anybody out there had the same issue?

"The availability of creating a video campaign under an MCC account is not available. I would like to inform you that you will be able to create a video campaign under any of your child accounts, however it is not available for an MCC account."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC account can't create video campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Zane P,

Do you mean you can not create a campaign within the MCC, or that you can not create a video campaign when accessing a child account through MCC?

This message is telling you the campaign must be created from within a child account, not that you can't create a video campaign. Campaigns belong to the child account, not the MCC.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: MCC account can't create video campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As per my understanding, you want to create video campaign in child account under MCC account. To setup video campaign in child account, you have to click on "+Campaign" on campaign tab and then select "Online Video" as campaign type.