AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account and adding an Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am adding an Ad in my MCC account by creating Account option, however it does not allow me to modify the phone number for it. Is there a way to do this. I already have 1 ad running for a customer and now i want to add another ad and it wont let me change the phone number.

thanks !

Re: MCC account and adding an Ad

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Maya,

you have to be little more specific where you are trying to add a phone number. Do you want to add a call extension?

Re: MCC account and adding an Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The MCC account is for my different businesses for my customers. I have an add I created under the business by selecting Create account and ran an adword ad. Then I want to create another add for another business... so I go to create an account under the business, i create the add and go all the way till the end to pay, yet it shows me the phone number on the ad of my previous ad. Does not allow me to change the phone number even though its a seperate ad and client. Any ideas what i am doing wrong?