4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All. Question about MCC; MCC acts as an umbrella for other client accounts of course. Is an MCC account tied to a certain time zone and currency - Meaning; must my clients in my MCC account all be from one specific country/currency, and if I need to advertise for a client, who is from a whole other country, do I need an MCC account specific to that area or can I use the first same MCC for all, no matter the currency or country? Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: MCC Account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
The MCC as you stated acts as an over all Access Point or API access to the actual clients individual account.

When the client ties their Adwords account to your MCC account you have access as if your were the client.

You do not need an different MCC account that is tied to any geographic location.
The one MCC acts as your portal or access to all "Linked" accounts no matter the location or currency

Yes you can use your MCC for all not matter currency or country.

As an example:
I have one MCC which give me access to account in both the US and Canada, and currencies in US are USD and in Canada are the Canadian Dollar as the currency

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
The MCC as you stated acts as an over all Access Point or API access to the actual clients individual account.

When the client ties their Adwords account to your MCC account you have access as if your were the client.

You do not need an different MCC account that is tied to any geographic location.
The one MCC acts as your portal or access to all "Linked" accounts no matter the location or currency

Yes you can use your MCC for all not matter currency or country.

As an example:
I have one MCC which give me access to account in both the US and Canada, and currencies in US are USD and in Canada are the Canadian Dollar as the currency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Eric,

thank you very much for the thorough and detailed answer.
I got it.

Sincerely,
Dario

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Dario Z,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the AdWords Community.

Please change your Profile Picture / Avatar as it is currently violating the Community Guidelines

Kathleen