5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an Engage Partner. Set up MCC but cannot seem to access to the Main Screen which will allow us to add our clients' accounts. Any suggestions what we are missing? Thank you...

Re: MCC Account Question

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi getussocial,

Welcome to the community.

When you log into your MCC do you see "Accounts" in the top left (just under billing)? If so, you should see a link just below it saying "link existing accounts" and this is where you enter your clients customer ID

Or does it log you into an actual AdWords account where you get campaign options?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It actually logs me into AdWords where I see only the campaigns belonging to our company. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Then you probably don't have accounts linked to the MCC.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I go into MCC Page and use Sign In, it lets me in...What else do I need to do?

By the way, if I try Create MCC option than it complains that my eMail/Password is already attached to an AdWords Account.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

We had the same problem when I created the Digital Marketing department at the agency I use to work at. If my memory serves me correct, you need to use different email addresses to avoid the issue.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 7
Top Contributor Alumni

You need a separate login to get into an MCC account. Your current email address is already linked to your current AdWords Account so cannot be an MCC account as well.

When you sign up for the MCC, use a different email address.

marketing@example.com might be for your own account

marketingmcc@example.com is for your MCC login.

You would login to your MCC and send an invite to your current account. Once you login to that account and accept the invitation (under my account > account access) it would appear in your MCC.