AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Low search volume keywords are helpful or not for adword account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a lot of keywords which have low search volume. Tell me they are helpful or not. Should I remove  them from my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rambabu Mahawar
September 2015

Re: Low search volume keywords are helpful or not for adword account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rambabu,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Low Search Volume Keywords are such keywords that is not being searched by users frequently. So it does not impact your account performance, if there is no impression or clicks. So it is better to keep them live in the account, once the keywords will be started to search on Google, It will start showing your ads. Or you can also pause the keywords if the keywords Quality score is very low.

There is also another scenario:- low search volume keywords receive the impression for a long period of time but not getting any click, so in this situation you can pause them.

Thus you can either you can keep it or  pause them in your campaigns.

Please follow the link that might be useful for you.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rambabu Mahawar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rambabu,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Low Search Volume Keywords are such keywords that is not being searched by users frequently. So it does not impact your account performance, if there is no impression or clicks. So it is better to keep them live in the account, once the keywords will be started to search on Google, It will start showing your ads. Or you can also pause the keywords if the keywords Quality score is very low.

There is also another scenario:- low search volume keywords receive the impression for a long period of time but not getting any click, so in this situation you can pause them.

Thus you can either you can keep it or  pause them in your campaigns.

Please follow the link that might be useful for you.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Rakesh,

I am not getting, what to do with LOW SEARCH VOLUME (QS 10/10) keywords in Adwords ?

Please suggest me!

Thanks & Regards
SHYAM SUNDER SHARMA