AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Low impression keyword

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How could i find the low impression keyword in adwords campaign. Where it is located? Suppose if i have selected the high impression keywords whether adwords campaign will suggest the best keyword, give me step by step instructions?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Smart Science I
September 2015

Re: Low impression keyword

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

What exactly are you looking for?

Keyword suggestions with search volume - If yes, then try Keyword Planner tool by Adwords. You will get Search Volume and Keywords Trend here.

Keywords with low Search Volume (which you are already running in the account) - If yes, then go to Keywords tab, select Filters, select Status, under Eligible:Limited you will find Low Search Volume option. Select this to filter out low search volume keywords.

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Smart Science I
September 2015

Re: Low impression keyword

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

What exactly are you looking for?

Keyword suggestions with search volume - If yes, then try Keyword Planner tool by Adwords. You will get Search Volume and Keywords Trend here.

Keywords with low Search Volume (which you are already running in the account) - If yes, then go to Keywords tab, select Filters, select Status, under Eligible:Limited you will find Low Search Volume option. Select this to filter out low search volume keywords.

Regards,
Ashish