AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Low Budget Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there,

Very new to set campaign.

I got a client with a very very low budget as she is not familier with Online Marketing. (Beauty Treatment Business)

lets say she wants to spend only £30 per month. She will spend more if she gets any result.

I was planning to set 2 days in a week or something else. But will it work ?

- How can i set daily budget in such a low budget ?

Thanks for taking interest.

Cheers,

Bharat

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Low Budget Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you set a daily budget of £1 then you will not see any traffic to speak of - what'smore, you will likely restrict your ads to show in poor ad positions which will not give you a fair replection of how well the ads could work.

I would suggest that you set the daily budget higher and manually stop the campaigns once you reach her budget.

I would be very tight on the keywords, tight on the ad scheduling and even tighter on the geo targeting - give yourself the very best chance of catching some traffic that will work.

The other thing is that if she will spend £30 you should be able to add a Google coupon which will give you another £75 to spend (it may be slightly different where you are - here in Spain if a client spends €25 we can get another €75 added...) that will help.

But as much as anything I'd be tempted to explain to your client that it is unreasonable to expect to get any meaningful results from such a small investment. It's like going to the radio and asking to run an ad once a day for  three days and then trying to decide if radio works....

...and I hate to even ask what she's paying you to do this work! I think you probably used up your fee posting this question!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bharat V
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for the suggestions.

Cheers.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you set a daily budget of £1 then you will not see any traffic to speak of - what'smore, you will likely restrict your ads to show in poor ad positions which will not give you a fair replection of how well the ads could work.

I would suggest that you set the daily budget higher and manually stop the campaigns once you reach her budget.

I would be very tight on the keywords, tight on the ad scheduling and even tighter on the geo targeting - give yourself the very best chance of catching some traffic that will work.

The other thing is that if she will spend £30 you should be able to add a Google coupon which will give you another £75 to spend (it may be slightly different where you are - here in Spain if a client spends €25 we can get another €75 added...) that will help.

But as much as anything I'd be tempted to explain to your client that it is unreasonable to expect to get any meaningful results from such a small investment. It's like going to the radio and asking to run an ad once a day for  three days and then trying to decide if radio works....

...and I hate to even ask what she's paying you to do this work! I think you probably used up your fee posting this question!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bharat V
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for the suggestions.

Cheers.